EGYPT MILL WEDDING VENUE
UP FOR MESSING ABOUT ON THE RIVER?
The riverside Egypt Mill Hotel in Nailsworth has all of the countryside charm that you’re looking for, with just enough quirkiness to ensure you feel like your wedding is different from everyone else’s. Egypt Mill combines a bar, restaurant, hotel and apartments, so it has everything that you need in one package. The stunning riverside setting means that your Egypt Mill wedding photography will look fantastic, especially if you’re lucky enough to get married on one of the few sunny days of the year and you book me as your phenomenal photographer (ahem).
Fancy yourself as country folk who want to get posh for the big day and celebrate in an historic 16th Century Cotswolds mill? Egypt Mill in the Stroud valleys could be Gloucestershire wedding venue for you.
ABOUT EGYPT MILL HOTEL WEDDING VENUE
As you might have guessed, this venue is a converted mill, which dates back to the 16th century. You can find it in the town of Nailsworth, where other former mills have also been turned into restaurants, hotels and arts and crafts venues. The venue offers exclusive use for weddings or private hire of their function space and wedding gardens. There’s space for up to 110 seated guests for the ceremony, and as many as 200 evening guests. If you want to stay the night, there are 32 individually-designed bedrooms. The surrounding Cotswold towns and villages offer a plethora of accommodation options too.
A local acclaimed photographer (I live just one mile away from the venue!)
Able to show you weddings I’ve shot here
Happy to recommend other awesome local suppliers
A wealth of knowledge when it comes to the The Mill
A proper photojournalistic snapper
Seriously good fun to have around
I am not…
Going to make you pose or pull silly faces
The type to try and stage a great shot
Going to wear a tweed flat cap
Going to miss a thing at your wedding
KEEN AS ENGLISH MUSTARD? FILL OUT MY QUICK & EASY CONTACT FORM BELOW:
RATHER HAVE A CHAT?
Schedule a free discovery call with me, where we can chat about you and your plans. Click below to book a slot via my online diary or simply complete the above form and I’ll be in touch.
HERE'S 10 REASONS WHY...
..YOU SHOULD CONSIDER EGYPT MILL AS YOUR WEDDING VENUE
1. It offers a full package, including a restaurant, bar, and accommodation
2. There are three civil service licensed ceremony locations in the hotel, giving you a choice of wedding location
3. Wedding packages to choose from make things easier for the lazier wedding planners among you
4. Everything is taken care of for you, with one point of contact to avoid crossed wires
5. Suitable for small and intimate weddings or larger gatherings
6. Get married either inside or out, with licensing for outdoor ceremonies
7. Plenty of picturesque spots for the perfect wedding photos
8. I can happily recommend local wedding suppliers to help meet your needs, e.g. florists, wedding bands, etc.
9. A mix of period character and quirky touches
10. Plenty of local activities for guests to make a weekend of it! From vineyard tours to electric bike hire, not forgetting the famous Cotswold Way National Trail.
ANY POTENTIAL DOWNSIDES?
Whenever there are pros, there need to be a few cons too. Firstly, Egypt Mill is a pretty popular wedding venue for both locals and those from a bit further away – and there are only a limited number of weekends in a year! Whilst the venue has the charm of its original purpose as a mill, but it’s not as grand as some other Cotswold wedding venue options that you might be considering.
A UNIQUE RIVERSIDE COTSWOLD VENUE
KEEN TO SEE MORE OF MY WORK
(the proof is in the pudding)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“Hands down the best decision we made about the wedding was asking you to be our photographer.”
Jess & Erjan
“OMG! What can we say? We are so, so happy you photographed our wedding. We would choose you a million times over!”
Emma & Isaac
WEDDINGS SHOULD BE FUN.
If you think so too, then saddle up! You’ve come to the right place.