COWLEY MANOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
A BOUTIQUE COTSWOLD SPA HOTEL EXPERIENCE
If you drive an Audi and love an artisan scotch egg from a Cotswold Farm shop, then Cowley Manor could be the wedding venue for you. This Gloucestershire wedding venue is described on its own website as “timelessly stylish, with a grand Italianate exterior, and bold iconic interiors”, so they’re certainly not messing around. When you choose Cowley Manor, you know you’re going to get luxury with all of the bells and whistles. The venue will pull out of all the stops for you, using their “coveted Black Book” to source whatever you’re looking for.
Maybe most importantly, it’s a beautiful venue. If you choose it for your wedding, you only need the right photographer to get your Cowley Manor wedding photography right.
ABOUT COWLEY MANOR HOTEL IN CHELTENHAM
Cowley Manor is located in Cowley, near Cheltenham. The boutique spa hotel was once home to Sir James Horlick – yes, that’s right, the malted milk guy. Today, it’s a 31-bedroom hotel that can hold weddings, both large and small. They can offer spaces like the Garden Room for up to 50 guests, or you can invite a whopping 200 of your closest family and friends if you rent out the whole house or choose a marquee wedding. The luxury experience comes with a wedding planner, who is there to help happy couples get everything that they want on their big day.
A acclaimed Cotswold wedding photographer
Able to show you weddings I’ve shot here
Happy to recommend other awesome local suppliers
A wealth of knowledge when it comes to getting married in the Cotswolds
A proper photojournalistic snapper
Seriously good fun to have around
I AM NOT..
Going to make you pose or pull silly faces
The type to try and stage a great shot
Going to miss a thing at your wedding
KEEN AS ENGLISH MUSTARD? FILL OUT MY QUICK & EASY CONTACT FORM BELOW:
RATHER HAVE A CHAT?
Schedule a free discovery call with me, where we can chat about you and your plans. Click below to book a slot via my online diary or simply complete the above form and I’ll be in touch.
7 REASONS WHY COWLEY MANOR SHOULD BE YOUR WEDDING VENUE
1. There’s a choice of spaces suitable for weddings of all sizes, from the intimate Terrace Suite to exclusive use of the venue and marquee weddings on the Top Lawn
2. It’s a cool mix of contemporary and traditional
3. You get a wedding planner to bow down to your whims, so you can demand pretty much anything your heart desires
4. It’s definitely going to look good in your wedding photos, unless you choose the wrong photographer 😉
5. There’s late wedding availability, just in case you’re in a rush and don’t want to wait
6. Exclusive use of the venue comes with perks like use of the Best Room suite and 20% off spa treatments in the C-Side Spa (get it? C-Side, Cotswolds…never mind)
7. Choose to get married in the 12th-century St Mary’s Church, which is located on the estate, or in the panelled ballroom
ANY POTENTIAL DOWNSIDES?
As you might have guessed, all of this luxury doesn’t come cheap. You can expect to pay a pretty penny, especially for exclusive use of the venue, although there are offers available – including a 60-person wedding with exclusive use for £10,000 during the winter.
Even though the venue will do anything you want, from sourcing vintage fair rides to getting you an outdoor cinema, it’s probably not the best place if you want to keep things low-key. It’s no bad thing, but there’s no way to get married at Cowley Manor and not make it something of a big deal.
A LUXURY MULTI AWARD WINNING COTSWOLD VENUE
KEEN TO SEE MORE OF MY WORK
(the proof is in the pudding)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“Hands down the best decision we made about the wedding was asking you to be our photographer.”
Jess & Erjan
“OMG! What can we say? We are so, so happy you photographed our wedding. We would choose you a million times over!”
Emma & Isaac
WEDDINGS SHOULD BE FUN.
If you think so too, then saddle up! You’ve come to the right place.